“as followers of Christ PA UK seeks to serve the people of disadvantaged communities respectful of every person regardless of race or religion whilst understanding the culture and language of the communities we assist.”
Our partners want to…
- Go to the People.
- Live among them,
- Love them, Learn from them.
- Start from where they are, Work with them,
- Build on what they have.
- When the task is accomplished, The work completed,
- The local people can say: We have done it ourselves.
Our story so far…
- Founded as PAI in Switzerland in 1990 and UK in 1991
- PAI’s name changed to PartnerAid in 1998 with a focus on projects in the areas of education, water and health
- now a fund raising charity focussing on North Africa, Middle East, Central and South Asia
- to exemplify Jesus Christ’s mission to care for the poor
- to help bring about social, economic and spiritual development
- to make detailed assessment of potential partners who engage in long term work in poor communities
- ongoing evaluations and monitoring of progress made